1101 East Blvd
Deer Park, TX 77536
We Work With All Commercial & Private Insurance Providers
(No Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare Accepted)
At Community Health 1st ER, we want to make your payment and billing process as stress-free and straightforward as possible. Because of this, our team collaborates with commercial insurance companies and files claims for our patients on a day-to-day basis.
Due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA/Obamacare), emergency medical care is an essential health benefit. We aim to improve your health by providing you with the necessary resources to make important decisions about your health.
Critical Details About Our Billing Process:
We believe our patients’ billing should be accurate and fair.
According to the law, you can choose from any emergency care provider—even if they are not listed as “in-network” providers for your health plan. Meaning, your insurance provider is legally required to process your visit at the in-network rate wherever you received emergency treatment.
Translation? You will not be billed or held accountable for any dollar amount above your insurance plan’s in-network rate. We work with all commercial insurance companies except Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare.
The hospital emergency room and patient emergency room experience differ in many ways. For example, our cozy, friendly environment is noticeably different from the chaotic, stuffy hospital emergency room environment.
Despite the atmospheric differences, both handle billing in a similar fashion.
Details About the Payment Process at CH1ER
- As with any hospital emergency room, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles will apply.
- If this provider does not cover your health benefit plan network, you have other options. You can either pay out-of-pocket or choose from one of our self-pay rate options addressed on an individual basis.
- We charge rates similar to a hospital emergency room and may charge a faculty fee.
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
- This facility is not “an in-network provider” in any health benefits provider network. However, under the Affordable Healthcare Act (ACA/Obamacare), your health insurance company is required to process your emergency visit at the insureds in-network benefit levels.
Differences Between Hospital and Patient Emergency Rooms
- Immediate, premier quality care from board-certified ER doctors and registered nurses.
- Fast service and inclusive perks offered at the same price or lower than a standard hospital ER.
- Free of additional charges despite high levels of care and commitment to patients.
- A trusted billing service provider that works only with free-standing emergency rooms.
- Work with a dedicated billing patient advocate committed to meeting your medical care expectations.
Additional Insurance Information
- This facility is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital Emergency Room and may charge a facility fee.
- The facility or physician providing medical care at this facility may be an out of network provider for the patient health benefit plan provider network.
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to the patient.
- This facility is an out of network provider for all health benefit plans.
Insurance and Billing Questions
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at (346)-248-2712 or email Megan Ipock at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to putting your health and financial well-being first.
Click here to review our prices.