UNDERSTANDING YOUR BILL
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PATIENTS WITH FINANCIAL HARDSHIP FROM COVID-19 Community First Emergency Room understands that the COVID-19 crisis has created a significant financial hardship for many families and individuals. We do not want patients to delay seeking emergency care for financial reasons. Patients who seek care during the COVID-19 crisis may be eligible for a complete waiver of their financial responsibility. Community First Emergency Room will evaluate each situation on a case by case basis.
GUIDE TO YOUR BILL
1. During your visit, a portion of your responsibility was discussed and may have been collected.
2. Charges will be applied to your account and billed to your insurance as a "claim."
3. Your claim will be processed and benefits applied according to your insurance plan.
4. You will receive an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company. THIS IS NOT A BILL.
5. Community First Emergency Room will work with your insurance provider to make sure your insurance benefits are correctly applied to your claim.
6. We have in-house Patient Advocates that will work with you and guide you through the process.
For questions or concerns, contact our Patient Advocate at (281) 343-3134
At Community First Emergency Room, we work to eliminate the confusion and complexity of healthcare insurance claims. Our registration, billing, and reimbursement processes are simple and streamlined for our patients. Community First ER will never send you a surprise bill. We take great care to review each claim and ensure that your insurer processes the claim correctly. We continuously advocate on our patients’ behalf.
Proudly servicing Pasadena, TX, and surrounding communities since 2018.