UNDERSTANDING YOUR BILL
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PATIENTS WITH FINANCIAL HARDSHIP FROM COVID-19 CH First Emergency Room understands that the COVID-19 crisis has created a significant financial hardship for many families and individuals. We do not want patients to delay seeking emergency care for financial reasons. Patients who seek care during the COVID-19 crisis may be eligible for a complete waiver of their financial responsibility. CH First Emergency Room will evaluate each situation on a case by case basis.
GUIDE TO YOUR BILL
1. During your visit, a portion of your responsibility was discussed and may have been collected.
2. Charges will be applied to your account and billed to your insurance as a "claim."
3. Your claim will be processed and benefits applied according to your insurance plan.
4. You will receive an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company. THIS IS NOT A BILL.
5. CH First Emergency Room will work with your insurance provider to make sure your insurance benefits are correctly applied to your claim.
6. We have in-house Patient Advocates that will work with you and guide you through the process.
For questions or concerns, contact our Patient Advocate at (281) 343-3134
Proudly servicing Pasadena, TX, and surrounding communities since 2018.